- To ensure safety of the passengers and the cabin under the overall authority and responsibility of the commander.
- To be responsible to the Commander for the conduct and co-ordination of Cabin Safety and Emergency Briefings and procedures specified in operations Manual, and for their observance by the cabin crew and passengers.
- To ensure all persons carried in the aircraft obey all lawful commands given by the commander for the purpose of securing the safety of the aircraft and of persons and property carried there in.
- To form a link between the passengers and the flight crew.
- To ensure the delivery of In-flight revenue.
If you meet the following requirements then you might be a short step away from taking off: