- Precision Air Group is heading towards profitability as it reduced its annual net loss by 60 percent during the year ending March 2014.
The Group looks forward to complete its turnaround strategy in time so as to capitalize on the gains made last year.
- better customer service at all customer touch points within our operations.
- overhaul the entire network and work on HUB and SPOKE strategy so as to maximize opportunities to get extra passengers on board our flights and thus make additional revenues on existing fleet.
- review the existing skill levels of our staffs and either upgrade it through coaching and training; or recruitment of the right people in the right places.
- tight and continuous focus on cost control across all functional areas.
- increase partnership portfolio and sign up more Special Prorate Agreements (SPA’s), code shares and joint ventures (JV’s) thus increase passenger revenue numbers.
- finalize and conclude on partnership arrangements in Ground handling and Maintenance so as to generate additional revenues alongside other ancillary revenue opportunities’.