- Successful candidates will be appointed initially under a one year probation period and thereafter upon confirmation, on a unspecified or specified period contract depending on the age of the employee.
- All employees of the Authority are required to observe the TCAA Code of Conduct.
- Other terms and conditions of service are as promulgated in the TCAA Staff Rules.
- TCAA is an equal opportunity employer.
- Only successful candidates will be contacted.
- Shortlisted candidates will be required to meet their own costs of travel, accommodation and other matters in relation to the interview.
Welcome to Aviation Tanzania! This is Tanzania's first aviation blog with over eight years now since its creation. Here you will find news and information related to aviation and hospitality industry. News and information covered here is collected from various sources globally.