To manage the Civil Aviation Training Centre and ensure that the College
provides quality and effective training services in compliance with national and
1. To advise the Director General on all matters relating to the Civil
Aviation Training Centre (CATC).
2. To develop annual budget for the Civil Aviation Training Centre and
ensure effective utilization of allocated resources
3. To determine training requirements of Civil Aviation Training Centrepersonnel.
4. To prepare and submit monthly training reports as appropriate
5. To ensure CATC conducts training, research and consultancy
6. To ensure that training facilities are available and in operation
7. To develop courses, curricula and explore new courses according to
8. To ensure CATC has all relevant certification for national andinternational recognition
9. To promote and market CATC.
10. To act as a secretary of the CATC advisory board
11. To perform any other related duties as may be assigned by the DirectorGeneral
Bachelor Degree in Education or aviation related fields. Must be registered as
a technical instructor by National Accreditation Council for Technical Education(NACTE). Masters degree in relevant field is an added advantage
Must have a working experience of at least 8 (eight) years in related field
Salary: Within salary grade of TCAA SS.11
- Successful candidates will be appointed initially under a one year probation period and thereafter upon confirmation, on a unspecified or specified period contract depending on the age of the employee.
- All employees of the Authority are required to observe the TCAA Code of Conduct.
- Other terms and conditions of service are as promulgated in the TCAA Staff Rules.
- TCAA is an equal opportunity employer.
- Only successful candidates will be contacted.
- Shortlisted candidates will be required to meet their own costs of travel, accommodation and other matters in relation to the interview.