- Successful candidates will be appointed initially under a one year probation period and thereafter upon confirmation, on a unspecified or specified period contract depending on the age of the employee.
- All employees of the Authority are required to observe the TCAA Code of Conduct.
- Other terms and conditions of service are as promulgated in the TCAA Staff Rules.
- TCAA is an equal opportunity employer.
- Only successful candidates will be contacted.
- Shortlisted candidates will be required to meet their own costs of travel, accommodation and other matters in relation to the interview.
1.1. Dash 8 – Q400 Mechanical and Avionics Certifying Engineers (6 POSTS)
a) Qualifications· ·Must possess a valid Aircraft Maintenance Engineers License (ICAO TYPE II). · ·Must possess a valid Dash 8 – Q400 Approval/License.·Must have successfully completed Dash 8 – Q400 type course from an Approved Training Organisation. ·Must have Aircraft Maintenance working experience, as a certifying engineer, of not less than 5 years; 2 of which being on Dash 8 – Q400. Experience must include release to service certification after “A” Check and above. ·Computer literacy· ·Fluency in English· ·Possession of Dash 8-Q300 Approval/License will be an added advantage.
b) Duties and res…